Yummy Christmas keto ginger cookies are a simple treat I love to whip up for some guilt free snacking.
Here’s the keto ginger cookie recipe I use and love:
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 TBSP pure blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 deg
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat
- Mix butter, coconut oil, egg, molasses, vanilla and stevia together with a hand beater until combined.
- In another bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour combined dry ingredients into egg mixture and continue mixing with hand beater.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Roll dough into 1” balls and line them on the baking sheet, pressing slightly with a spoon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then move to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.